Wireless Temperature Sensors
For tracking the freezing and thawing process
Freezing food in a blast chamber is an energy-intensive process. Any change that can lower your total energy consumption directly affects your bottom line. But knowing when your products reach the target temperature can reduce your energy costs.
Advantages of using real-time sensors
Using wireless, real-time temperature sensors in your freezing chamber, gives you an instant understanding of your freezing process.
And not only the overall freezing process but also of any temperature differences or deviations between various spots, pallets or even boxes inside your freezer.
Amongst others this can be used to
- Real-time information on how different products freeze
- Knowledge of optimal placement of pallets in the freezing chamber
- Possibility to integrate temperature and fan control
- Possibility of alarm at unforeseen/accidental events
- Overall historical overview of previous entries
- Comparing freezing sessions over time to further optimize the freezing cycle
- Possibility to use the same equipment in different freezers without installation
In this videos you can learn more about the many advantages and possibilities with wireless temperature sensors, especially developed for the harsh environment in freezers and cold stores.
Presentation of FreezeTeq's wireless, real time temperatur sensors
Want to reduce your energy costs with real-time sensors?
We are happy to answer any questions about how you can improve your freezing process with real-time temperature sensors.