FreezeTeq NFS3 Freezer Spacer
The one-piece NFS3 freezer spacer is an open profiled spacer in a rigid design ensuring improved support of the boxes and optimal air circulation between stacked layers for faster, uniform and more effective freezing and tempering. The NFS3 freezer spacer is molded in one piece and offers edge-to-edge support of stacked boxes.
1200 x 800 mm / 47″x32″
1200 x 1000 mm / 47″x32″
The FreezeTeq NFS3 Freezer Spacer is specially designed for situations requiring increased support of the box layers – for example when spacers are used for rather thin or unevenly filled boxes or when spacers are applied also during truck-transport.
The rigid design will also absorb some of the unevenness in the box layers thereby ensuring a more stable stack.
- Molded in one piece
- Edge-to-edge support of stacked boxes
- Open profile design ensuring high airflow through the cavities of the spacer promoting faster and efficient freezing of the whole pallet load.
- Improved support and rigidity making NFS3 especially applicable for soft and/or unevenly filled boxes or when spacers are applied also during truck-transport.
- Designed for temperature-sensitive applications
- The open and 50mm/2″ high profile ensure that air circulates rapidly through the cavities of the spacer ensuring faster and efficient freezing of the whole pallet load in Freezing and Tempering operations
- Effective at temperature ranges between -40°below to plus +60°
- Open profile design allows for easy cleaning
- Nestable for space-saving (30mm/1,2″ nesting height)
- 100% recyclable
- Standard color; Black. Other colors on request.
- High-density polyethylene
- For indirect food contact ¹
¹Spacers for direct food contact can be delivered on request
NFS3 has an open profile design ensuring maximum air penetration in freezing and tempering situations.
Due to the robust structure in High-Density Polyethylene, the spacer withstands temperatures between -40°C and +60°C and is resistant to most acids and chemicals, thereby ensuring a long lifespan even in the toughest working environments.
The open profile of the NFS3 spacer makes it easy to clean and nests well when not in use. The NFS3 freezer spacer comes as standard in black color but special colors can be offered on request.
NFS3 EUR size (1200 x 800 mm)
|Item no.||Length||Width||Height||Nesting height||Weight||Material||Max load||Pcs per pallet||Volume w/pallet||Weight w/pallet|
|80 pcs||2,5 m3||191 kg
|80 pcs||3,1 m3||236 kg
NFS3 EUR2 size (1200 x 1000 mm)
Do you want to know how you can benefit from using FreezeTeq Freezer Spacers?
We are ready to help you choose the right freezer spacer for your blast freezing operation.
Tell us a bit about your requirements, and we’ll find a solution fit for your company.
FreezeTeq Spacers for maximum airflow and improved stack stability
NFS1 Freezer Spacer
The first version of FreezeTeq Freezer Spacers, designed to allow maximum airflow when blast freezing food products.
NFS2 Freezer Spacer
Designed to be used to when transporting pallets with food products to external freezing facilities. Ensures stable loads during transport.
NFS3 Freezer Spacer
A single-molded freezer spacer ensuring maximum edge-support of the boxes while maintaining maximum airflow between the layers.