The FreezeTeq NFS2 Freezer Spacer is specially designed for situations requiring increased support of the box layers – for example when spacers are used for rather thin or unevenly filled boxes or when spacers are applied also during truck-transport.
The rigid design will also absorb some of the unevenness in the box layers thereby ensuring a more stable stack.
- Open profile design ensuring high airflow through the cavities of the spacer promoting faster and efficient freezing of the whole pallet load.
- Improved support and rigidity making NFS-II especially applicable for soft and/or unevenly filled boxes or when spacers are applied also during truck-transport.
- Designed for temperature-sensitive applications
- The open and 50mm/2″ high profile ensure that air circulates rapidly through the cavities of the spacer ensuring faster and efficient freezing of the whole pallet load in Freezing and Tempering operations
- Effective at temperature ranges between -40°below to plus +60°
- Open profile design allows for easy cleaning
- Nestable for space-saving (30mm/1,2″ nesting height)
- 100% recyclable
- Standard color; Black. Other colors on request.
- High-density polyethylene
- For indirect food contact ¹
¹Spacers for direct food contact can be delivered on request
Like the well known FreezeTeq NFS1 Freezer Spacer, the NFS2 has an open profile design ensuring maximum air penetration in freezing and tempering situations.
Due to the robust structure in High-Density Polyethylene, the spacer withstands temperatures between -40°C and +60°C and is resistant to most acids and chemicals, thereby ensuring a long lifespan even in the toughest working environments.
The open profile of the NFS2 spacer makes it easy to clean and nests well when not in use. The NFS2 freezer spacer comes as standard in black color but special colors can be offered on request.